To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: java in safari on or off for different sites

Hello Claus,

I think you must have some serious corruption on one or more files relating to Safari. My best suggestion would be to apply the combo update to OS X 10.6.4. Using the combo update can often fixe a lot of spurious problems.

Here's a link to the download:
<http://support.apple.com/downloads/#macosx106>

Cheers,

Anne