Well, getting Office for the Mac was  a mistake if you are blind, I am
not sure why you would have the Dock activated overtime you start, I
can't imagine that is actually Microsoft.  Fore removing "simple"
programs, one can just drag the folder from the application window
into the trash. (or command backspace as a shortcut).  For more
complicated programs, that install resources in the computers
"/Library" directory  or your personal Library folder there is usually
an uninstaller included with the program.  Luckily there is no
registry, though there is a way for files to be associated with a
specific application.

Hopefully this was of some help,

Jon