Hi there,

THis happened when I forgot to quit Audio Hijack Pro. THe only way I could get
VO to relaunch itself was to create another account. Since my Mac wasn't full
of things at the time, this didn't  matter and wasn't a problem. The apple
support team was stumped as to why this occurred. Now, every time I use Audio
Hijack, after I finish recording, I end my  session, I always wait a few
seconds, check the recordings in my docks, which is the folder I have all my AH
stuff in, and then hit command Q while I'm in AH. I hope this helps. I have
never had another problem with VO and AH again. Have a wonderful day and good
luck getting this resolved. Please let me know if there is anything I  can do
to help.

Musically,
Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!