Hi Mark and all,

I think I know how to restore a single folder from a time machine backup, the
operative word being think. I think that all you have to do is access the drive
you have your time machine backup on and open it, then you should be able to
see the folders contained within your backup. I think all you need to do is
command C to copy the folder and command v to paste the folder. I cannot take
credit for this, as I think Ester posted this a few weeks back. I hope this
helps. Have a wonderful evening.

Musically,
Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!