Hi Ray,

Oh, i'm sorry, I thought you had a Dropbox account. Yes, you will need to go
http://www.getdropbox.com

Once there, download the Dropbox for the Mac and then install it. This can be
tricky, so you might need sighted assistance for this. Frown, the hardest part
about the install is getting to the continue button after Dropbox has installed
and asked you to create an account. I'm not sure why this is so difficult, but
it is. ANyway once it is installed, it will be  in the finder as I described in
my previous message. Once you have it installed, you can just copy and paste
files to the public folder within your dropbox. All you need to do to link to a
file you have placed there is  go in the public folder and interact with the
table. Select the file you want and  THen hit VO shift M as in Mary  and go to
dropbox submenu. Hit VO Space and then  arrow down till you get to copy public
link. Hit enter and then you can just paste the link that is copied in to your
message. You can of course insert  a link by using command K. I hope this has
helped. Have a wonderful evening.

Musically,
Allison
My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!