Thanks for your response Martin. When I arrow up to the header section it reads
everything out loud just fine. For some reason mail has abbreviated the list of
recipients so that it only shows the first two and then says something like
"and 3 more..." I'm not sure how to get mail to display those hidden names. I
tried VO spacebar on the list but nothing happens.

-Greg