From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of LaMcAs
Sent: Sunday, 24 October 2010 10:37 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: 64 bit or 32 bit Mac bootstrapped with W7

Hello list

This is more for a friend but also for clarification.

She has a Mac Book with 8gb RAM and has W7 Boot Strapped on it.

So what bit is the Apple Motherboard 32 bit or 64 bit?

I would hope that as it has 8gb Ram it would be 64 bit.

She seems to think she is running W7 H P 32 bit - surely if this is a 64-bit
motherboard it wont allow her to run W7 32-bit?

I'm not clued up on the Mac at all so asking for clarification on all this,
does what I'm suggesting make sense?

Thanks in advance for your input

HTH

Larry & Elliot GD