Hello all,

I have seen the function to put files in dropbox offline with the favorites and
it works. However, with this option, it's not possible to put complete
directorys offline.
I have zipped some folders and then I can take it offline as zip and unpack it
in file app pro.
But, when I open a file there to read, it has a full screen without button to
leave the text.

my question:]

how can I leve a file , after reading, in file app pro?

Mvg
william Windels

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 26-okt.-2010 om 22:59 heeft Yvonne Thomson <yvo...@tla.id.au> het volgende