29 okt 2010 kl. 23.42 skrev Goldfinga Productions:

> I think it adds another track each time you paste a loop in though.
> I will have to do more testing. I think a new track is made for every
> different loop.

Yes it does, if you want to have the same loop in several places in a song with
pauses inbetween, first copy and paste the loop as i said before, then, when
you've manipulated the loop just as you want it, select the loop again in the
timeline and copy it. Move to the place where you want to put the loop and
paste it in. This way, you work with the same track and don't make a new one.
/Krister