Sorry, now i'm more confused than ever. I was told both by Apple A11y and this
list that if i wanted to stretch the loop over several bars, i needed to resize
the object and so i did and it worked fine with some loops that stretched over
many bars. Now all of a sudden, i can't resize the object because i can't move
the right edge over the four bar limit, which doesn't make any sence since the
end of the song is on bar 33 and the track is empty save for the loop i'm
currently working with. Now i'm told to use the loop function which does kinda
what i want, exept it leaves a not so nice audible click in the end, becuse it
tries to loop back and i can't shorten or lengthen the loop cause if i do, it
won't work, it stands wher it was stuck and if i use "loop" to shorten the
track, it doesn't shorten the region, it shortens the loop so bars get clipped.
As i say i get more and more confused by this thing, i'm too old and stupid for
this thing.
/Krister