Hello all
perhaps someone can help me do some troubleshooting. today my mac book pro started behaving very strangely when I enter the E-mail program. When I tried to arrow to a message, I would hear a repetitive sound as if the program were at the end of the message. I check all of the keys to see if any were sticking but found none. Also i noticed a lot stuttering from vo. The only thing I did was to put on the latest update which apple prompted me to do. I do have vm ware fusion and installed booksense buddy under windows 7. But that's been almost two weeks ago.