Hi!

Well, it doesn't really matter whether it's or not, actually, as it disappears
when Skype is in the forefront anyway. So, unless you don't want it to say
"Skype has new window" feel free to leave it. Just sayin'. You can't use the
window, though, but it'd actually be a nice feature.

Regards,
Nic
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com
Facebook