Hi Allison,

By adding youtube.com to the whitelist, you are telling click to flash to
enable all flash on the page instead of turning it into accessible html5. You
aren't seeing the video element controller because click to flash is ignoring
youtube and letting it play the videos in flash. So by adding a site to the
whitelist, it is if you don't have the extension installed at all when you
visit the page.