Hi!

No, Mark, you're not. By the way, chat sounds do work even if you don't switch
conversations, as long as you are not in the active Skype window and Skype is
in the background...just to clarify that point.

As for the "@" parameter for retrieving names, that's an oversight by Skype,
since it works for some alerts but not all. Also, concerning the active window
issues...it'd be appropriate to add an option for that, as I personally find it
very inconvenient having to move away from the window just to be notified of a
new chat.

I have of course sent all of these concerns.

Regards,
Nic
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com
Facebook