Hi ALl,

I'm going to break one of my own rules here. I rarely write to a list to ask if
something is accessible, I'll just download it and try the demo. On the mac,
your chances are quite high that it will work with voiceover. In this case
however, the software is included as part of a product, and there's no way to
try it out first.

Radio Shark is an AM/FM radio receiver that you control with your computer. It
can also record the radio for future listening. I'd like to have this since a
few local stations do not stream online. Also if they do stream, they shut the
stream down during baseball games or other programming where their contract
requires this.

So I'm wondering if anyone has used this. If so, is the included software
accessible?

For anyone else that wants to investigate, the web page for this product is at
the below link, but you can get it for less at amazon.com.

Thanks,

Justin