Well, I went in to the universal access menu, then, holding down the option
key, I arrowed right till I got to the airport menu.  I didn't see any of that
stuff.  Was I supposed to do anything else or differently?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray