Hi:
Yes!
I did all of that, received no errors. I was listening to Teresa's mp3 file,
and reading the document. The terminal says press command shift 4, not 3. When
I run the ./solona.sh script, it says no directory exists. If I put a space
between the ./ solona.sh its says the Solona directory has been found. I've
gotten through the hard part. LOL It's the screen shot and running the script
that is difficult.
Sarai Bucciarelli
Personal to win Amazon and other free gift cards, Come join me on
www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdbuccia