All:
I have two Solona questions.
1. When submitting a screenshot, I received a response saying the VO cursor was
blocking the Capchaa. Where is the best place to put the VO cursor when taking
a screen shot?
2. When running the script, I cannot launch terminal and just type ./solona.sh.
I first have to type cd Documents/solona enter. Then I have to type ./solona.sh
enter. How can I just enter terminal and type in the ./solona.sh script?

Sarai Bucciarelli
Personal to win Amazon and other free gift cards, Come join me on
www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdbuccia