Hey Scott:
Too much stereotyping for my taste.  It's ghe ladies that are calling these
electronic beasts sexy so they can't all be chicks.  Otherwise, Alex will start
throwing tantrums and Jaws will try to eat Apples and Oh my achin' Mac!

:)

Carolyn
On Nov 15, 2010, at 2:03 PM, Scott Granados wrote:

> So if we extend the Mac and Sex analogy would that be something like
> A Mac Air is that cute lil Asian girl that works up on floor 6 that everyone
> wants and the PC is the fat white chick who can't stop eating chips when she
> hits bag?
>
> On Nov 15, 2010, at 11:56 AM, Kimberly thurman wrote:
>
>> I'VE NEVER REALLY LIKED THE ELECTRONICS AND SEX ANALGY, BUT THAT AIR WAS
>> TRULY SEXY.  LOL  I WOULD RATHER THAT THAN AN IPAD ACTUALLY.  MY HUSBAND HAS
>> AN IPAD AND I PLAY WITH IT OCCASIONALLY, BUT I'D RATHER THE AIR.

Carolyn Haas
chaas0...@gmail.com
When you come to a fork in the road,
It's time to eat.