On 11/15/2010 8:21 PM, Tom Frank wrote:
Hi there all,

POP is Post Office protocol. It simply downloads all of your new messages to
your computer for you to read.

IMAP is Internet Message Access Protocol. Your messages, folders, filters, and
the like can reside on the server and your computer syncs to them. The
advantage, is, so I am told, is that you can access your account from work,
home, or anywhere else and everything syncs.

The problem I found that VO keeps saying, Mail is busy and it takes time to
sync when you delte, move, or do anything with your mail.

POP is simpler and is easier to manage as far as I'm concerned.

Tom Frank