Greetings y'all,

Personally I prefer a moderating style involving minimal intrusion,, hence kept
hoping the "Oh boy" topic would die on its own because by any reasonable
analysis, about 90 percent of it consisted of off topic posts which would be
more aptly written to a chat group.

Alas, as Paul Harvey opined thousands of times during his 60 years of
broadcasts here in the US, "self government won't work without self
discipline".  Therefore since we have 593 subscribers at this writing, I feel
compelled to ask that everyone bare this in mind before posting.

Do nearly 600 people need to take several seconds to learn that a subscriber
intends to try a recommendation, or upload a podcast and provide a link in the
future, for example?  More over, I would suggest  that it's implicit that
answers to posts are appreciated, hence considering the volume of traffic and
number of subscribers, the best way to show thanks might be to avoid filling
everyone's in-box with a one line post and perhaps consider sending a private
note instead?

So as not to take up even more bandwidth, I'll close here.  Best regards.
Geoff