From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nicolai Svendsen
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 7:18 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voiceover randomly freezing

Hi Anne,

I've never been able to get your method to work. Some people said hitting
Command-F5 once, then Command-Tab, then Command-F5 five times within thirty
seconds works, too.

However, since none of this works for me, I've found it safer in my case to
hit Command-Space for Spotlight, type Terminal, hit enter and type killall
-9 VoiceOver to ensure VoiceOver restarts.

That's another way to do it, and it works if all else does not. I have
experienced that sometimes, I am also unable to use keyboard shortcuts but
that has only happened once.

Regards,

Nic

GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com