Good morning Slau,

Literally anywhere.  Once you have copied the file to the clipboard from your
finder, go back to garageband.  use the arrow keys or option arrow to find the
position on the timeline you would like to place the audio file and paste.  You
can be anywhere in the garage band application.  The track info area, media
browser, loop browser, a transport control, etc.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296