Hi,

I've been using this software since the start, and even if some buttons and
list items are unlabelled or say unknown, it's very straight forward.

When a new password is entered because you just registered or decided to fill
in a form, you vo left from the html page and you will have the options from
1password to name your login etc.

Once in 1password where you set your master password at install, you got the
same lists as on your iphone app, and when you vo right after the vertical bar,
you will have a list of unknowns. That list is where your logins reside for
example, and its actually not hard to figure how it works. If you enter the
first words of your login form, such as paypal, so you type p and a y it will
automatically put you in the right login list item. Vo right twice and you are
in the login info editing window.

I don't use password for anything else, but so far it has saved me a lot of
time and money, and i have a huge list of entries as i communicate a lot
through forums and the likes.

I believe that since these programs are made in coco, it's just a matter of
switching the labels and list accessibilities on, but it always is contextual,
therefore some blindfolded navigation can make a difference even if appearances
make it inaccessible.

I recommend this application for mac users even at the current state of
accessibility, which is basically the list of each key items which has
unknowans. A mental contextual view of this list using the same navigation
methods as in the finder will make you hit the spot each time. Now if you
forgot the name of the sites you peruse often then it's a matter of
relativising the site's function and the site's name.

I have asked the guys to make it more accessible, and had the chance to have an
ichat session with one of the guys for a mobile me sync issue i had in which
the mobile me sync window was not anywhere to be seen, but that was mobile me.
These guys are very helpful,.

One last note, i found quite a few mac applications in which lists of items are
inaccessible and i was wondering if anyone knew where in the frameworks this
might connect with the voice over library. That would give the devvers an extra
push to look the right way and just switch those elements on with our
groundwork help. What do you think?

Best regards,

Yuma DX®

The password entering is made with a simple command shift backslash on your
saved sites.

"Light has no value without darkness"

blog: http://www.theblindsamurai.com
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/triple7