Well, seems like almost everyone wants a copy! I wonder if you can post it to the list as an attachment. Of course with the monitors okay first! Heather ----- Original Message ----- From: "louie" <louiem...@wavecable.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Free Mac 10.6 tutorial

Please send to me also.

On Nov 27, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Jeff Berwick wrote:

Please also send to me:

j...@berwick.name

Thx,
Jeff

On 2010-11-27, at 2:06 PM, Eric Oyen wrote:

I could use that as well (more as a reference).

if its small enough, you can zip it up and send as an e-mail.

-Eric

On Nov 27, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Ruud Bemelmans wrote:

I'd be interested to read this. Though I'm sure that applevis.com or maccessibility.net would like to put it online, because this would probably be a great resource for switchers.

-- Ruud

louie
louiem...@wavecable.com