Hi Brandt,
Check the archives for more suggestions but the method I use right now is to
open the xml version of the book in safari.  There is a free daisy player
called Olearia but I couldn't get it to read from one chapter to the next
without manually telling the program to move on.  The safari solution isn't bad
though.

Hope this helps,

Greg