Hello Ray,

Not a word. In fact, comments sent in on the blog after the release date have
not even been approved yet, so I'm not sure what is going on. At any rate, no
updates on  the big Skype blog, either, not even on the Mac-specific one.

I have to wonder what Skype's view of the various comments might be. Currently,
on both blogs, sighted and blind people alike say the release is riddle with
bugs. Of course, I have my own opinion on that. None of these comments after
the official release date of Skype 5 Beta have been approved. Hopefully,
someone knows something else.

Regards,
Nic
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com