Hay Sarai  the link did not work!  Can you post again!  Heather
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarai Bucciarelli" <bucc7...@bellsouth.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: mac vs jfw

Hi Rick:
First thing is first, ifyou switch, you need to throw your Windows and Jaws knowledge out the Window. Remember, this is a new operating system, so you have to start from the ground up. You can go to www.blindcooltch.com, and download all podcasts by Mike Arrigo. He does a very good job of explaining the Mac. Now for my personal opinions. Besides price, the main thing is the Mac, and voiceover are very stable. I haven't had any freezes/crashes. I especially like using Safari because you can get a true sense of how the webpage is actually laid out from a sighted perspective. I can do everything on my Mac, that I was able to do on Windows, including using my Tivo.
HTH,

Sarai Bucciarelli
Personal to win Amazon and other free gift cards, Come join me on www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdbuccia