I think if you need a monitor, keyboard, trackpad, speakers and cables, I would save up a little more an get a macbook or an imac. The minis are great but after adding all that stuff, could have just purchased a macbook or an imac. BUt I am not sure as you are in the UK! Heather ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane" <juanitatig...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: mac mini should I?

I love mine. It's a tiny box that just sits here on my desk. You have to purchase a monitor and a keyboard--you can use bluetooth or a USB one. I personally am using the USB for now, but I have a bluetooth option if I want/need to use it.:) I just love the way mine's working out, and it's used.

Jane