Sounds almost like duplicate Ip issues, which should not happen if you
are using DHCP. Try reissueing your lease. Also, do you use NAT on your
router?

Sent from my Windows Mobile phone

From: Oriol Gómez <ogomez....@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 12:38 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: having some really weird network problems.
Hi all,
I'm having some very very weird network issues.
I use a router with dhcp enabled and I have my windows box configured
to connect to it.
As soon as I connect my mac to the same wireless, internet dies on my
windows box in a way that I am able to use my open connections but I
can't open new ones such as creating websites etc.
If I disconnect the mac it stays the same way until I power cycle the router.
Has anyone else experienced this?
It seems very weird to me.