Hi there!
I do not know if this will work!
But could you set up a rule to do this!
So you do not have to mess around with settings all the time!
I do not know what you can [or not] do with rules but it says if this criteria
is met do the following action!
And if it works when you've set up your message then [ if I understand it
right] you just use the rules command and off it should go!
Sorry if I have this wrong!
hth Colin