It's very small.

One side is a curved pice that fits to the ear with a removable stabilizer.
It's long and slides in two sections that are attached as a boom mic.  You can
simply extend it open to answer a call or press a button with out opening
fully.  There are a few buttons mostly call answer / dial, volume and a power
charging hole.
In place of the ear stabilizer you can insert another stabilizer with a wire
hanging off it, on the other end of the wire is a small earbud.  The wire wraps
around the back of your neck or somewhere out of the way.  When it's attached
you have stereo audio full A2DP w/ control support and when you use the normal
stabilizer you have A2DP but in one ear only.  You also get different sized ear
buds.  Hope that helps.