Bootcamp is not being updated when there is the video driver from Win-eyes or
JAWS installed. You should remove them, install the update, and reinstall the
display driver.

2. The sound is a driver issue, that may likely be corrected by bootcamp
update. Apple shipped faulty device driver, causing the laptop from utilizing
the sound card function. Discussions about this problem can be found here:
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2414330&start=0&tstart=0