In the archives I believe, but, let me check quick and see if I saved them.

Ah yes, I did save them.  Here they are.

1.  Find the book from which you wish to play a sample.

2.  Open that book's page.

3.  Find where it says "sample" on the page.

4.  Now, manually rout the mouse pointer to the word "sample" by pressing
command+VO+shift+F5.

5.  Now, lock down the VO keys via command+semicolon.

6.  Press F5 to ensure that the word "sample" is under the mouse.  You may wish
to press VO+command+shift+F5 to make doubly sure.

7.  Now, move your mouse directly in an exactly straight line to the right.
Make very certain you move directly in only a straight line going neither up
nor down or at an angle of any sourt.  IF you're using a track padd, you can
place a finger directly on the very left uper corner and move right.  Move very
slowly as you do so.

8.  As you move your mouse, press F5 one time after another to make certain of
what the mouse is resting over.

9.  When you hear, "empty scrol area" you will know to stop moving the mouse.

10.  Now, press and hold down your control key and actually click press the
mouse itself or else, if using your track padd, physically press the padd.

Here's another way to get to this point.

A.  Turn your mouse keys on.

B.  Rout your mouse to the word "Sample" on the spot for the book you wish to
listen from.

C.  Now, press the option key five times to a activate your mouse keys.

D.  Next, move the mouse 25 clicks to the right by pressing the o key which
will, (with mouse keys on) act as the mouse key right arrow.

E.  Now, control click the Mouse by pressing control+i  which will, (with mouse
keys on) act as the mouse click key.

Now, you're back at the next step below.

11.  At this point, a menu consisting of thirteen items will appear.  Just
arrow down and press the space bar on the play button.

        Note that, after you've started a sample playing, you will need to turn
off Voice Over and turn it on again.  Otherwise, You will not see the thirteen
item menu when you go to play the next sample.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray