SEE Finance is a financial management package which allows for the tracking of
checking, savings, credit card and investment accounts.  I purchased the
product and wrote technical support with recommendations for VoiceOver
improvements and support requests.  When I received no response, I figured it
was another case of a company not wishing to tackle accessibility.  I just
received an apologetic e-mail from the company.  Apparently, their spam filters
prevented my e-mails from reaching their inboxes.  They've issued me a complete
refund, but more importantly, stated that a new update labeling many buttons
was coming my way by the end of the week.  I'm very encouraged and if anybody
is looking for a financial package, I'd encourage you to support this company.
Nothing is guaranteed, but the tone of their e-mail certainly gives me cause
for hope that VoiceOver support will be significantly enhanced.

Les