Lol, we just got I phones today! Mark's n 95 is in the process of dying and that's why we were thinking of upgrading this soon, anyway, but if we could hold out until our upgrade date in Ap[ril, we were going to try that instead to save some money. Anyway, we called our provider just on a whim to see what they could/would offer if we threatened to leave and they offered something we couldn't refuse, so we bit.

Is there anything we need to know when we get these things. We have to call customer service so they can activate the sim cards in thephones, but other then that, I think we need to hook them up to the pc to I tunes to activate voiceover, etc, right? Anything else, like calibrating the touch screen, etc?