Thanks so much for this.  I guess I need to understand more about what some of
the things mean.  For example, (and I have not looked at the url you sent yet),
but in the commands help area there's a command that says something like move a
bit left or move a bit right.  Now intuitively, I know what those words mean
but I'll be darned if I know when to use them.  That's what I mean when I say
for a new Mac user, I wish Apple had been a bit more descriptive.  But, I'm not
complaining and I'm not giving up.

Marlaina