well,
I downloaded a fresh copy of kindle for mac (I have an amazon account) and the
first thing I discovered is that the book space listing the titles is not
accessible. then I tried to get to the application menu for kindle and all I
get is a chirp when hitting ctrl-option-M. this type of behavior out of an app
marketed as identical to the kindle but in software is entirely unacceptable.

does anyone have a direct e-mail or telephone number to amazon's accessibility
compliance office?

otherwise, it means I cannot enjoy the free books I got. :(

-Eric