Grrrr! Help before I scream! Okay, I have an iPhone 4, and a Macbook Pro,
latest version of iTunes. I've reripped all music in to iTunes. When using the
iTunes program, all music is sorted perfectly, I can find all albums and
artists grouped together without any problem. The issue is when the music is
manually synced with the iPod portion of my iPhone I'm having issues. If I
choose to look by artist, I could see for example, Chris Tomlin f/t Christi
Nicol, Chris Tomlin. If I go in to either of these, I'll see 1 or two songs
under each album. The album is called "Glory in the Highest." If I choose to
view by album, I could see "Glory in the Highest" listed 3 times, instead of 1
time. It should be the artist is Chris Tomlin, the Album is Glory in the
Highest. So, under artist setting, Chris Tomlin should appear once, and if I
tap Chris Tomlin, I should see the albums "Glory In The Highest" and what other
albums I have by Chris Tomlin. Under album listing, I should only see "Glory in
the Highest" listed 1 time.  If it's sorted by albums, and I choose "Glory In
The Highest" I should see all 12 tracks. This is 1 of many examples.
Okay, assuming you are all still reading. I've hooked up my phone, gone to
iphone source, expanded the music, and see all music on my phone. I've manually
selected all songs by Chris Tomlin, Glory in the Highest album. Pressed command
i, went to sorting tab, chose sort artist album check box, checked it, went to
okay, chose okay, vo shift m, chose apply sort order. No luck. I even went back
in, chose command i, sort option, chose sort album artist check box, okay, then
nothing else. Still,  no luck. Please help! This is driving me nuts. Everything
is fine in iTunes, so I don't know what is going to get screwed up during the
syncing, and how to fix it. Please help me!

Sarai Bucciarelli
Personal to win Amazon and other free gift cards, Come join me on
www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdbuccia