Goodness gracious, you own your own plane?  Where and when are we flying?  :)
On Jan 5, 2011, at 9:22 PM, Scott Granados wrote:

Congratulations, nice to see another IP in the sky user.

We had Internet installed in the plane sometime ago and it really helps the
time go by / improves the productivity.  Even just being able to file flight
plans and pick up airtraffic data.

        My ATT cell phone did not work at all from the plane though.  Sprint
still picked up time reliably and texts went through slowly.

Happy flying!