Hi,

I never said anything to the contrary.  I said you don't need a midi keyboard
to use Garageband. :).  I also said having one will make things a lot easier.
With your qwerty keyboard, you can play notes and simple cords.  For beginners,
just enough to get an idea down.  It depends on what you want to do with
Garageband really.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com