Hi Folks,
     Sorry for the cross posting and the multiple copies of this some of you
might receive.

    Basically, I had a conversation with a company who designs various games
for the blind and low vision.  They are called, 7-128 software, and in the
conversation, I was told that they had stopped making games for the Mac because
they didn't think there was an interest or market in that area.  I explained
that the emergence of VoiceOver and the growing number of blind Mac users, to
me, would be the perfect situation for a gaming software company, as we have a
frequent number of people asking about games for the Mac on the lists.

     So, I have been asked to find out if there is truly a market for games on
the Mac.  These games are very inexpensive with packs of 8 priced at $35 or so.
 To avoid cluttering the lists, I would ask that anyone who would like to
comment on the subject or who would be interested in games for the Mac to
please contact me off list.

    In the mean time, you can check out there website at

http://www.7128.com

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, t...@optonline.net
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND
OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT