Hi anyone who's still awake or perhaps just waking up.  I was copying files
from my mbp to my Victor Reader Stream.  I got a message that there wasn't
enough space.  As I was deleting a couple of books, my nls folder just
disappeared.  A spotlight search turned up no items, and a command Z only
brought back the file I had attempted to delete, but not the folder.  Any help
much appreciated.  I don't think I can sleep without my stream, and I would
rather not have to find audible on the iPad before I can crash.:)
Tia for any assistance/suggestions.

Carolyn H