Hello Chris,

Yes, Pages can create MS Word documents. Yuma was complaining that you can't
set Pages to save as MS Word by default as you work on a document, you have to
export to Word when you're done.

You always end up with a Pages document and a new document in the format to
which you've exported it.

If you use an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, it's worth having Pages for creating
ePub documents to read with iBooks.

Cheers,

Anne