Yep, that's the right way to say it. I need more sugar in my coffee and less
vinegar :)

The solution as you stated it, would be to have office on my mac, but
unfortunately the lack of accessibility will not make it happen for a while.
Maybe if there were applescript extensions for iwork applications, this would
entirely resolve my problem, bypassing the licensing issues.

Ok, thanks for the suggestions chris. And thanks for the zen parlance too :)

 content with