Hello everyone,

I recently ran across a program that I really like, and some of you, especially
if you are outside the U.S. and want to listen to US content on the Web may
like it, too.

The program is called Hotspot Shield, and it makes your IP invisible to
computers around you.  This is a good program to have if you travel and don't
want people stealing sensitive information that you are sending from your
computer through a WIFI network.

I have both Windows and Mac versions of the program.

While I was able to install the Windows version, I encountered several problems
with the Mac iteration.

1. The installer was in no way accessible.  The only reason I could install the
program was because I selected the default options throughout the entire
installation process.

2.  Thus far, I have not been able to activate either of the two Hotspot Shield
features (connect or disconnect) though I know that the program is installed.
A friend using a remote desktop application could see that the program's menu
options were "hanging out somewhere" on my Mac's screen, but we couldn't find a
way to get to them  with Voice Over.

Has anyone ever successfully used Hotspot Shield in conjunction with Voice Over
and if so, how were you able to click on the enable and disable features?  If
this is of any help, the connect and disconnect options hang out in Windows'
system tray.

By the way, the program works great, and if I ever wanted to, I would be able
to listen to certain radio streams in the States, albeit running under Windows
for the time being..

This freeware app got lots of positive coverage on CNN a while back, and I
believe that it might be worth checking out.  I have posted the link below.

My best to all,

Mike

http://anchorfree.com/