Hi there.
Have you been experimenting with adjusting keys of a loop so that one loop goes
in one key and another part goes in another? I'm thinking about making a loop
based project, but the problem is that no loops use the chords i want, either
there are chords that are almost there but not quite, or they don't fit at all
so you must make your own chord progressions. What i sorta wonder is if it's
possible to make loops with different chord progressions then copy or move
those loops elsewhere in the timeline or do you have to do all chord
progressions yourself as you go through loops? Wouldn't that be a cool idea for
a tutorial?
/Krister