exactly   and why I don't read tts books anyway  it's just a slap in the face
for tem tell me that i can BUY not  scan but BUY a book and stil not be able to
accesit in anyw ay if the publisher decides to block tts when i already bought
their book

greedy peopl eake me wat to be sick and all of these companies are greedy  I
won't buy a indel or buy boks from them because of those reasona s well as not
likig to listen to tts
maybe if a book wre in the mac's alex voice I'd thnk about it