Their is no easy way that I know of but, I think their is a solution.  On the
parts where
 you are drowned out by the music or your vocals are to loud, you can split
those regions, copy the region of the vocal track you want to change, then
paste it on a new real instrument track.  For example.  I would personally work
with the chorus part of the vocals because its the easiest to fix.  So if it is
a typical 8 bar hook that starts at lets say bar 25, split the vocal track at
the beginning of bar 25 and then again at the beginning of bar 33.  So now you
should have 3 regions.  Bar 1-25,25-33, and 33to the end of the track.  You
would make a new real instrument track now.  I would recommend just duplicating
the original vocal track so you don't have to set your effects all over again.
Now cut the region with the chorus and paste it on your duplicated track at the
beginning of bar 25.  Now all you have to do is lower  the volume on your
duplicated vocal track.  Repeat the steps for the chorus throughout the song.
So now you will have that 1 duplicated track just dedicated the the vocals for
the chorus.

hth
Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com