yes, this is on topic lol.
Sort of in the same spirit of Carolin's site question at that place that made me hungry...honeybaked I think. What is so amazing about eharmony is that no one has not made them fix this already. One of the reps told me they have had complaints before, and yet on one of the critical sections, the in my own words part of the profile, requires a physical mouse click to submit...no button whatsoever. I have tried both lynx as in the cat, and e-links which can usually manage java scripting, but it is a mess. some links work others do not etc. Does not help that the men they are sending are totally wrong for me lol. Or maybe I should be glad since I cannot do much at all. if someone wants to really take a look, I may have to share my log in, do not mind for the sake of some wisdom, because it is amazing .
Karen